If you are feeling alone and demotivated this Thursday so you don't have to worry we have some unique and motivational positive Thursday quotes that will bring a smile to your face and make you feel energetic to give you positive vibes.
Quotes For Thursday Motivational
- “We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them.” — Albert Einstein
- “Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.” — Mark Twain
- “When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out.”— Eleanor Roosevelt
- “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.”—Norman Vincent Peale
- “It is only when we take chances that our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk that we need to take is to become honest. —Walter Anderson
- “Nature has given us all the pieces required to achieve exceptional wellness and health, but has left it to us to put these pieces together.”—Diane McLaren
Thursday Motivational Quotes About Life
- “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." — Winston Churchill
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” — Will Rogers
- “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” — Unknown
- “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” — Steve Jobs
- “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.” ―Vernon Sanders Law
- “To know how much there is to know is the beginning of learning to live.” —Dorothy West
- “Goal setting is the secret to a compelling future.” — Tony Robbins
Thursday Motivational Quotes For Work
- “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” — Alexander Graham Bell
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn
- “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” — Thomas Jefferson
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” — Thomas Edison
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” — Tony Robbins
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.” — Steve Jobs
- “It’s not about better time management. It’s about better life management” — Alexandra of The Productivity Zone
Thursday Morning Quotes and Wishes
May your day be bright and full of Almighty's blessings. Good morning, and have a wonderful Thursday.
Be grateful to God for waking you up and allowing you to experience this wonderful day. Hello there! Have a successful Thursday, sweetie.
With a warm heart, greet the day. Allow the positive energy to flow and assist you in achieving your goals for the day. Ascend to new heights and make the most of today.
Like brilliant as the sun, may your day be filled with happiness and happy thoughts. I wish you a pleasant Thursday morning.
One of the most difficult duties is bearing Thursdays. You eagerly anticipate the weekend. May your Thursday be wonderful. Happy Thursday, everyone!
Have a wonderful Thursday, my buddy! Accept your difficulties and decisions in a calm and peaceful manner. Make a wise decision for yourself by utilizing your inner intelligence.
With this optimistic Thursday, may God bless you with joy, patience, love, and wealth. Have a wonderful day!
You have energy and hope on Thursdays because you have made it through the week and are almost ready to welcome the weekend. Have a fantastic Thursday.
I hope your Thursday is just as wonderful as yours. I'm sending you warm good morning Thursday greetings.
Make a good mental image of yourself and tell yourself that you are not going to give up easily. I hope you shine brilliantly all day long.
Quotes About Other Days Of The Week
We do not remember days, we remember moments. Cesare Pavese
Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days. Benjamin Franklin
Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is! Dita Von Teese
If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. If you do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special. Jim Valvano
The years teach much which the days never know. Ralph Waldo Emerson
If I don't practice one day, I know it; two days, the critics know it; three days, the public knows it. Jascha Heifetz
The days are long, but the years are short. Gretchen Rubin
Thursday Quotes Motivational For Success
- “Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.” – John Farley
- “Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve.” – Unknown
- “If TGIF is Thank God It’s Friday, then today must be SH*T, Sure Happy It’s Thursday.” – Unknown
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is younger than you.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Today is a new day. Expect great things!” – Unknown
- “I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that.” – Howie Mandel
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Unknown
- “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
- “Thursday …Nothing is more pleasurable than opening our eyes and realizing that every day, God gives us a chance to try again. Of not looking back. To love, smile, and live!” – Unknown
- “On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we use the wave theory; on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we think in streams of flying energy quanta or corpuscles.” – William Henry Bragg
Positive Thinking Thursday Quotes
- “I wonder how to turn water into wine. Happy thirsty Thursday.” – Unknown
- “Dear Thursday, are you sure you’re not Friday? Because I could really go for it being Friday today!” – Unknown
- “Thursday is the end day of the weekend. Today you are so tired, will think about how your week was, and how will go on Thursday. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything.” – Wayne Dyer
- “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.” – Demetri Martin
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Emile Zola
- “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- “It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m Alive and I’m Blessed. God is Good.” – Unknown
- “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” – Hayley Williams
- “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” – Helen Keller
- “Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.” – Unknown
- “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
- “Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels.” ― Bertolt Brecht
- “Look back and be grateful, look ahead and be hopeful, look around and be helpful.” – Unknown
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill
- “Change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes things will be easy & sometimes life will test you. It’s NEVER going to be “good” all the time. Learn to love it.” ― Brenden Dilley
Cool Thursday Quotes Inspirational
- “Let this Thursday be filled with possibilities – be aware of the opportunities around you, don’t just go through the day, live the day with your eyes and your mind open.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Make it your goal to make someone smile on this Thursday by a small act of kindness, you could change a person’s life in a way you may not even realize” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Make your snacks on Sunday, and you will be good to go until Thursday or so.” – Summer Sanders
- “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!” – Kate Summers
- “Thursday comes and the week’s gone.” – George Herbert
- “Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It’s nothing in itself; it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long” – Nicci French
- “It’s Thursday. Let’s get shaken and stirred. Do I smell the weekend?”
- “If you can stand on tiptoes, you can see Friday. There’s light at the end of the weekend tunnel!”
Funny Quotes About Thursday
- "It could be Monday and I'd have on underwear saying Thursday. I just didn't care." ― Sue Monk Kidd.
- "She says you're not awake until you're actually out of bed and standing up." ― Richelle Mead, 'Blood Promise'
- "I drink a cup of sunlight every morning to brighten myself." ― Debasish Mridha.
- "My favorite day at 30 Rock is Thursday, when the show airs." ― Tina Fey.
- "A morning coffee is my favorite way of starting the day, settling the nerves so that they don't later fray." ― Marcia Carrington.
- "I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That's all any of us can hope for." ―April Winchell.
- Oh, it's Thursday, not Sunday. Let's go to work.
- Better days are just around the corner. They’re called Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!
- Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve
- Thursday – you’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing right now!
- Thursdays are just wannabes. They wannabe Friday but they’re not
- Nothing screws up your Friday like realizing its Thursday.
- Friday just called! She’ll be here tomorrow and she’s bringing the wine!
- The only thing I throw back on Thursday is Scotch.
- People who think Thursday is the new Friday have serious mental problems.
- If TGIF is Thank God It’s Friday, then today must be SHIT – Sure Happy It’s Thursday.
- It’s Thursday… or as I like to call it… “Day 4 of the hostage situation”
Thursday Wishes Which Is Positive And Motivational
Make your way to greet the workload and start planning for the weekend now that it's Thursday again. I wish you a pleasant day.
Be grateful for what you have and strive hard to achieve what you desire. On Thursday, I'm sending you a pleasant greeting.
May you be surrounded by love and happiness throughout the day, and may your heart be at ease. Have a pleasant Thursday and be brave enough to be happy.
When you stay positive and keep your distance from negativity, beautiful moments can emerge. Have a wonderful Thursday morning and the rest of the day.
When you start accepting yourself and stop trying to satisfy everyone, life becomes easier. Everything will fall into place if you are your best self. Good morning, Thursday.
Thursdays are also fantastic. Don't feel left out; start making plans for your weekend. Have a wonderful Thursday.
Whether it's a Friday or a Thursday, enjoy every minute of what life has to offer. Have a wonderful day, sweetheart.
A Thursday indicates that you have made it through the week and are on your way to the weekend. Keep your cool and things will go smoothly. Happy Thursday!
This Thursday, may the Almighty bless you with prosperity, patience, and happiness, making your life easier than usual. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Thursday Quotes
- “Happy Day before Friday!”
- “Happy Thursday. A brand new day. A clean slate. The possibilities are endless.”
- “Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing right now!”
- “Happy Thursday! Sorry, but I’m saving my “Woo hoo!” for Friday.”
- “Happy Thursday! Payday is almost here, I can almost taste it.”
- “Happy Thursday! Make the most of this day! Laugh, love, read, live, love, learn, play, and dream! Just be happy!”
Good Morning Thursday Quotes Motivational
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
- “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
- “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
- “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows?” – Oscar Nunez
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
- “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
- “I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
- “It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul.” – Sarah Smiley
- “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!” – Lindsay Lohan
- “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis