If you are a Twitter user and you want some quotes to share on Twitter then these motivational quotes will definitely help you to engage your followers on Twitter.
If you need more quotes for your social media pages or account then here are the motivational quotes I hope you will like.
Motivational Quotes For Twitter
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. – Mark Twain
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. -- Wayne Gretzky
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. – Aristotle
Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. – George Addair
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. – W. Clement Stone
If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. – Vincent Van Gogh
Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. –Jesus
If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. – Latin Proverb
Dream big and dare to fail. – Norman Vaughan
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. – Martin Luther King Jr.
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. – Beverly Sills
Positive Quotes For Twitter
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. – Amelia Earhart
The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. – Chinese Proverb
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. – Helen Keller
Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see it. – Confucius
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. — Mae West
Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas A. Edison
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. – Albert Einstein
Inspirational Quotes For Twitter
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” — Carol Burnett
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!'” — Audrey Hepburn
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.” — Alexander the Great
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” — Michael Altshuler
- “Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight and off you go.” — Nicole Kidman
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” — Walt Whitman
- “Be courageous. Challenge orthodoxy. Stand up for what you believe in. When you are in your rocking chair talking to your grandchildren many years from now, be sure you have a good story to tell.” — Amal Clooney
Success Quotes For Twitter
I would rather die of passion than of boredom. – Vincent van Gogh
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. – Albert Einstein
What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. – Bob Dylan
I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. – Florence Nightingale
There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. – Roger Staubach
Teach thy tongue to say, “I do not know,” and thous shalt progress. – Maimonides
We become what we think about. – Earl Nightingale
Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. – Vince Lombardi
Motivational Quotes About Life For Twitter
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
- “Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas A. Edison
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein
- “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”– Babe Ruth
- “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” — Will Smith
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs
- “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” — Seneca
- “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”– Henry Ford
- “In order to write about life first you must live it.”– Ernest Hemingway
- “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.”– Frank Sinatra
- “Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” – (Attributed to various sources)
- “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.” – Leo Burnett
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”– Soren Kierkegaard
- “The unexamined life is not worth living.” — Socrates
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” — Oprah Winfrey
Inspirational Quotes For Twitter
Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. – Babe Ruth
I don’t walk away from things I think are unfinished. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. – Benjamin Franklin
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, and catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. – Mark Twain
The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. – Alice Walker
The mind is everything. What you think you become. – Buddha
Either you run the day, or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anais Nin
Love Quotes For Twitter
- “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” — James Baldwin
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” — Lucille Ball
- “Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.” — Rainer Maria Rilke
- “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
- “Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.” — Lord Byron
- I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.-- Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
- So, dear, I love him, that with him all deaths I could endure, without him live no life.-- John Milton.
- Lastly, do I vow, that mine eyes desire you above all things?-- Catherine of Aragon.
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-- Judy Garland.
- The course of true love never did run smoothly.-- A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.-- Hamlet.
- Let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.-- Comedy of Errors.
- I would not wish any companion in the world but you.-- The Tempest.
- Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service.-- The Tempest.