QUOTEPOETRY.COM takes copyright infringement seriously and is in full compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on our website or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine, and you want the material removed, you must provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- Evidence that you are the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Sufficient contact information, including a valid email address, so that we may contact you.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed, including at least one search term under which the material appears in QUOTEPOETRY.COM search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The notice must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the infringement notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond within 1-2 business days of receiving your email. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response. We advise seeking legal assistance from an attorney before submitting an infringement claim.