Funny Happy Saturday Quotes
It's Saturday everyone is at home.
Saturday, please stay.
On Saturday we wear Pajamas.
It’s Saturday. I plan on doing nothing and plenty of it.
It’s Saturday. Seriously I don’t want drama today, okay?
Woohoo! It’s Saturday, the biggest laundry day of the week.
Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.
It’s Saturday! Let’s crawl under a big blanket and watch movies.
My Saturday was going pretty well until I realized it was Sunday.
Saturday Night: I’m off to club bed featuring DJ Pillow and MC Blanky.
I’m not the one to brag but I totally got out of bed today. Happy Saturday!
Saturday is a day for sleeping and dammit, you will not take that away from me!
Sleeping in on a Saturday always feels like a little bit of heaven.- Carla Kringer
Today is Saturday, which means that today I will be multi-slacking instead of multi-tasking.
I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday. – Chip Gaines
Sunday would be lost without Saturday, and I would be lost without you.- Anthony T. Hincks
Quick someone hit the slow-motion button….we need to extend Saturday for as long as possible! Hurry!
There is nothing more I love more than being in a throw-down on a Saturday night. – Donald Cerrone
Ah. I love these lazy Saturdays. Ah. I love these real Saturdays. They’re so relaxing.- Matt Groening
Happy Saturday Quotes
Your Monday is not going to be like Saturday; the emotions are going to be different. – Jean Grae
Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love. – C.J. Carlyon
Don’t forget to also check out these Happy Weekend Quotes to Celebrate the Wonderful Weekend
Oh, my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days. – Charmaine J. Forde
Make the most of this day! Laugh, love, read, live, love, learn, play dream just be Happy Saturday!
May Saturday be a day of happiness, peace, and love.
Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through. – Anthony Burgess
My work is like my vacation, so in a way, every day is like Saturday. – Ludacris
Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you. – Ogden Nash
Saturday Quotes Funny To Enjoy Your Saturday
On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday. – Robert Brault
Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep. – Sophia Bush
On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one. – Lynn Johnston
Saturdays are for adventures, Sundays are for cuddling. – Unknown
There was nothing like a Saturday - unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That of course was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball. -- Nora Roberts
It's not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It's that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day. -- James A. Murphy
Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have 'plans.' -- Mike Birbiglia
When you are unemployed, weekends are seven days long. -- Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Saturday mornings, I’ve learned, are a great opportunity for kids to sneak into your bed, fall back asleep, and kick you in the face. -- Dan Pearce
I wish that every day was Saturday and every month was October. – Charmaine J. Forde
Saturday Quotes Funny and Happy
- "There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation." -Nora Roberts
- "It's a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning." -Jimmy Buffett
- "Saturday night is when you want to do what you want to do and not what you have to do." -Susan Orleans.
- "Love me like Saturday night... like the room is spinning..." -C J. Carlyon
- "When I was a kid, they were a really important thing to me. I couldn’t wait for Saturday night." -Emil Ferris
- "Spirituality is the sacred center out of which all life comes, including Mondays and Tuesdays and rainy Saturday afternoons in all their mundane and glorious detail." -Christina Baldwin
- "Saturday is the thing that gives us a weekend of enjoyment." -Anthony T. Hinks
Happy Saturday Quotes
- "Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It's unshakably, overwhelmingly superior." -Wataru Watari
- "Saturdays are an escape from school, work, and ‘have to’ tasks." -Michael Crews
- "Good morning. Happy Saturday, have a great day. God Bless." -Unknown
- "Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next morning. Happy Saturday!" -Unknown
- "Happy Saturday! When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength." -Tecumseh
- "I think having more Saturdays sounds great." -Michael Crews
- "Saturday makes my day complete." -Anthony T. Hincks.
- "Saturday is here; give it a warm welcome by allowing yourself a lovely day of rest." -Unknown
Funny Saturday Quotes Good morning
- "The Christians gave Him Sunday, the Jews gave Him Saturday, and the Muslims gave Him Friday. God has a three-day weekend." -George Carlin
- "There were many reasons to regard Saturday as the second-best day after Friday." -R. Phillip Ritter
- "Every night is a Saturday night." - Travis Barker.
- "Saturday and Sunday were sworn enemies until one day when they both decided to sit down and talk. Have a Happy Weekend." -Anthony T. Hincks
- "The prettiest sight I know, Worth all your roses and snow, Is the blaze of light on a Saturday night" - E. Nesbit
- "On Saturday morning, I like to get up early and go out – TV is banned!" -Debra Stephenson
- "I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday." -Anna Scott
Short Funny Saturday Quotes
It’s Saturday. The toughest decision you need to make is bottle or draft.
Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath. – Lyndon B. Johnson
Always strive to excel, but only on weekends. – Richard Rorty
I hate weekends because there is no stock market. – Rene Rivkin
I have not failed; I’ve just found, ways that won’t work. -Thomas Edison
Living up to ideals is like doing everyday work with your Sunday clothes on. – Ed Howe
Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. – Joseph Addison
Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. – Bill Watterson
A weekend in Vegas without gambling and drinking is just like being a born-again Christian. – Artie Lange
If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night.
There aren’t enough days in the weekend. – Rod Schmidt
Old-timers, weekends, and airplane landings are alike. If you can walk away from them, they’re successful. – Casey Stengel
Happy Saturday Morning Quotes
This Saturday morning, may you experience a flow of love. Let there be the light of happiness to guide you in every direction.
Good morning and happy weekend! May your day be filled with immeasurable blessings today. I pray that you will find it in you to believe that something wonderful is about to happen. Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile, and start again. Good Morning!
This is a brand new day, and I want you to rise up with the belief that you can touch the sky, and nothing can stop you. Have a great morning!
I hope you woke up with a smile this morning. You have 24 hours before you, and I pray that you vow to live through each of them fully. There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope. Good morning my friend!
Happy Inspirational Saturday quotes
If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.
We have three roles here on earth: to learn, to love, and to live. When we stop learning, we start to stagnate and die. When we stop loving, we lose our sense of purpose and become self-centered. When we limit our living, we deny the world the benefits of our talents.
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Do not settle.
Good morning, happy weekend! May your day be filled with blessings like the sun lights the sky, and may you always have the courage to spread your wings.
I always did something I was a little uncertain about. I think that is how one grows. When there is that moment of uncertainty and you push through those moments, that is when you get a breakthrough.
Happy Saturday Sayings
Happy Saturday! Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you. – Frank Lloyd Wright
Saturday, you’ve always been my favorite! – Unknown
It’s Saturday. I plan on doing nothing and plenty of it. – Unknown
The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend. – Chuck Palahniuk
Saturday in the park, I think it was the Fourth of July People dancing, people laughing A man selling ice cream Singing Italian songs Everybody is another Can you dig it (yes, I can) And I’ve been waiting for such a long time For Saturday. – Saturday In The Park Lyrics, Chicago
A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book. – Robert M. Gates