110+ Quotes To Help You Smile Through The Pain Of Life's Struggles
One can smile through the pain if he can think about good things that happen to him and feel like the pain will end soon and a good time is going to come and make his life again the same as it was before. Life adjusts by itself and becomes good after bad times so be humble and be sure about your life to stay motivated. If you want to read one-line motivational quotes then click here for the best quotes that are ready to motivate you.
Just smile through the pain quotes
“If you smile things will work out.” – Serena William
“Keep walking and keep smiling.” – Tiny Tim
“Negativity isn’t the way to go, smile more, eat some chocolate.” – Ed Sheeran
“When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.” – Joel Osteen
“A fake smile can hide a million tears.” – Ben Barnes
“Smile; it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
“A smile isfht under your nose.” – Tom Wilson
“Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.” – Connie Stevens
“And the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through tears.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
“What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.” – Joseph Addison
“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
“Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
“All the tears are going to dry, you know because someday you’ll laugh at the heartache. Someday you’ll laugh at the pain. You may be down on your luck but, baby, that old luck’s going to change.” – Michael Bolton
Hurt but still smiling quotes
"Smile, it's free treatment," as the adage goes also likes to point out that this form of therapy comes with only one risk: contagious grinsYour doctor, on the other hand, may not mind if you become a "carrier" of happiness, smiles, and laughing.
- “Smile through the pain because the rain never stays.” – Unknown
- “If I win, it’s nice. But even if I don’t win, I will keep smiling.” – Simona Halep
- “To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it!” – Charlie Chaplin
- “Keep smiling, and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.” – Unknown
- “When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh. Stay strong.” – Unknown
- “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile.” – Charlie Chaplin
- “Sometimes, all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend you’re okay.” – Unknown
- “If the world’s a veil of tears, Smile till rainbows span it.” – Lucy Larcom
- “Be patient and tough. Someday this pain will be useful to you. Keep Smiling!” – Ovid
- “Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with a prophetic ray.” – Lord Byron
- “Don’t smile to hide the pain; smile to heal the pain.” – Unknown
- “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Smiling through pain is an art of life, but dealing with it is a part of life.” – Unknown
- “I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.” – Maya Angelou
- “Sometimes life brings you to such a pathetic situation that you feel smiling is far better than explaining why we are sad.” – Unknown
- “Enjoy your life and put a smile on your face, no matter how hard it may seem.” – Leighton Meester
Quotes about overcoming pain by smiling
“I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile things will work out.” ―Serena Williams
“It is when we hurt that we learn.” ― Steve Maraboli
“No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.” – Hal Borland
Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge. ― Medusa
“Stay focused on your purpose, not your pain.” ― Ranal Currie
“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” ― Thomas Paine
“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
“Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain.” ― Charlie Chaplin
“Nothing shakes the smiling heart.” ― Santosh Kalwar
Quotes About Smiling Through Pain That Will Keep You Going
- “Life is short. You have to be able to laugh at our pain, or we never move on.” ― Jeff Ross
- “I have found that a smile and a stick will carry you through all right, and in ninety-nine cases, out of a hundred it is the smile that does the trick.” ― Robert Powell
- “Just keep smiling, and one-day life will get tired of upsetting you.” ― Nitya Prakash
- “Smile is a good reply to the dark world.” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.”
- “A smile puts you on the right track. A smile makes the world a beautiful place. When you lose your smile, you lose your way in the chaos of life.”
- “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.”
- “And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.”
- “Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.”
- “Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.”
- “But you’re so busy changing the world Just one smile can change all of mine.”
- “Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you.”
Quote about smiling through the pain
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” -- Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” -- Haruki Murakami
- “Laughter is higher than all pain.” -- Elbert Hubbard
- “Pain is never permanent.” -- Saint Teresa of Avila
- “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow.” -- Thomas Paine
- “A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.” -- William Hazlitt
- “Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy.” -- Roy T. Bennett
- “A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.” -- Dalai Lama
- “Grief. The pain now is part of the happiness then. That’s the deal.” -- C. S. Lewis
- “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.” – John Mayer
Smile in pain quotes
The pain passes, but the beauty remains. -- Pierre-Auguste Renoir
The art of life is the art of avoiding pain. -- Thomas Jefferson
Pain is the great teacher of mankind. Beneath its breath souls develop. -- Ebner-Eschenbach
Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears. -- Demi Lovato
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. -- Phyllis Diller
It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling. -- Eric Davis
When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully. -- Steve Maraboli
Most Inspirational Quotes About Smiling Through Pain
- “Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, and to hide every pain.” ― Will Smith
- “The more pain that’s referenced or implied, the deeper the laugh can be because the laughter heals pain. So, you’ve got to have the pain, and then you have the laugh.” ― Mimi Kennedy
- “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” ― Joseph Campbell
- “He’s dozed off again, but I kiss him awake, which seems to startle him. Then he smiles as if he’d be happy to lie there gazing at me forever.”
- “I am intrigued by the smile on your face, and the sadness within your eyes.”
- “I wondered if my smile was as big as hers. Maybe as big. But not as beautiful.”
- “If I can see the pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see the joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.”
- “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning at total strangers.”
- “In the fairy tales, the poor girl smiles when she becomes a princess. Right now, I don’t know if I’ll ever smile again.”
- “It’s hard not to feel happy when you make someone smile.”
- “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
- “Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family.”
- “More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.”
- “My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.”
- “My spirit. This is a new thought. I’m not sure exactly what it means, but it suggests I’m a fighter. In a sort of brave way.”
- “Oh no. Don’t smile. You’ll kill me. I stop breathing when you smile.”
- “Peace begins with a smile.”
- “People aren’t just ants rushing around over a crust of bread. Every life, no matter how isolated, touches hundreds of others. ”
- “She smiled, and there it was again, that aching pressure in his chest. Love, or a heart attack. Kind of the same thing.”
Smile and laughter quotes
- “Why worry? There should be laughter after pain. There should be sunshine after the rain. These things have always been the same. So why worry now? Why worry now?” – Dire Straits
- “Laugh, even when you feel too sick or too worn out or tired. Smile, even when you’re trying not to cry, and the tears are blurring your vision.” – Alysha Speer
- “You have to learn to smile through your pain. Sometimes it’s all we got.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
- “Whatever happens, just keep smiling and lose yourself in love.” – Rumi
- “A friendly reminder ― remember to smile. Remember, the pain only lasts for a while.” – “Friendly Reminder” by Against the Current
- “When you lose your smile, you lose your way in the chaos of life.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “SMILE even when it hurts.” – Unknown
- “I love those who can smile in trouble.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Laughter is higher than all pain.” – Elbert Hubbard
Read here some of the lists of toxic quotes:
- “Smile. It intimidates those who wish to destroy you.”
- “Smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it’s breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you’ll get by if you smile through your pain and sorrow. Smile, and maybe tomorrow, you’ll see the sun come shining through for you.” – Charlie Chaplin
- “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Hide all your problems behind your sweetest smile. Because there is no one to help you out in your problems. You alone have to face it. So face it with a smile.” – Unknown
- “Keep on shining, keep on smiling, don’t lose faith, and don’t lose heart. When you’re crying, just keep trying to remind yourself, you’re a shining star, yes you are.” – LeAnn Rimes
- “The more pain that’s referenced or implied, the deeper the laugh can be because the laughter heals pain. So, you’ve got to have the pain, and then you have the laugh.” – Mimi Kennedy
- “Drive away and try to keep smiling. Get a little rock and roll on the radio and go toward life with all the courage you can find and all the belief you can muster. Be true, be brave, stand.” – Stephen King
- “Just because I am smiling doesn’t mean I am happy because it takes just one smile to hide a million tears.” – Unknown
- “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” – Rashida Jones
- “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.” – John Mayer
- “It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “Remember, even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling, the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.” – Ana Lee
- “Even when you tear its petals off one after another, the rose keeps laughing and doesn’t bend in pain. ‘Why should I be afflicted because of a thorn? It is the thorn which taught me how to laugh.'” – Rumi
Smiling Through Pain Quote Ideas
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.
I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.
A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day.
Failed In love but still smile quotes
- “Worst part of life is saying goodbye to someone with whom you want to spend your entire life, It hurts very much”
- “Every day my mind says let go but my heart does not understand it”
- “We used to be best friends now we are strangers to each other”
- “It is difficult to let go but it is good for you”
- “We used to trust each other now we hate each
- “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us” – Alexander Graham Bell
- “We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
- “Passivity means death, activity is living. If you are passive, you allow negative things to come into your life.”
- “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
- “One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.” – Turcois Ominek
- If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of diamond quotes about the power of long-lasting beauty.
- “Never love anybody that treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde
Motivational quotes about smiling in pain
“Smile, you’re alive.” ― Fakeer Ishavardas
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us." - Helen Keller
Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you. ―Peace Pilgrim
Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles. What do we live for if not to make the world less difficult for each other? ―George Eliot
Smile, it’s free therapy. ―Douglas Horton
No matter what you do, no matter how hard it is, no matter how challenging it do it with a smile on your face. ―Lenny Krayzelburg
“Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” ―Marilyn Monroe
Anyone can smile on their best day. I like to meet a man who can smile on his WORST. ―Lauren Graham
Learn to smile at every situation. See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability. ―Joe Brown
Use your smile to change the world, don’t let the world change your smile.
There is always a reason to smile. Find it.
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ― Ludwig Jacobowski
Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension. ―Sri Chinmoy
“True courage is being able to smile in the face of adversity while embracing one’s own vulnerability.”
Always smile through the pain
I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.
Too often behind that smile of mine, I hide a thousand tears.
If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it.
Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.
Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it’s easier than explaining what is killing you inside.
If they keep hurting you, love them and stay or love yourself and leave.
When someone hurt you “Smile & Walk away”
Head up, stay strong. Fake a smile, move on.
We can smile even though we are being hurt, and we can find happiness even though we are unhappy. It’s called strength.
Overcoming pain is an art but not everyone is skilled in it.
Smile through Breakup pain Quotes
Don’t cry for a man who’s left you the next one may fall for your smile. -- Mae West
You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun. -- Unknown
“Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
“Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.” – Paulo Coelho
Break up quotes about life to overcome pain
- “When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.” – Barney Stinson
- “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” – Alex Elle
- “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” – Deborah Reber
- “Every single day, do something that makes your heart sing.” – Marcia Wieder
- “Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.” – Genevieve Rhode
- “Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.” – Anonymous
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” – Carl Sagan
- “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Anthony Robbins
- “Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.” – Jack Kerouac
- “What you left behind is the past look forward there are more beautiful things waiting for you”
Smile even when it hurts quotes
I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.
It’s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it’s the smile we fake.
Fools are those that believe smiles are a sign of happiness.
A fake smile may fool the crowd but it never eases the pain.
A smile can hide so much pain.
The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The brightest eyes have cried the most tears. The kindest hearts have felt the most pain.
Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.
Behind every fake smile is a broken heart.
Smile when it hurts most!
Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
Be strong and smile even if life hurts sometimes.
Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life.
Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.
The saddest people smile the brightest.
Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.
I hide hurt behind a fake smile. I wear it all the time. Everyone says how I always look so cheerful. Shows what they know I guess.
When I smile I feel better.
Self-love quotes to smile through the pain
To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness. — Robert Morley
Self love is the greatest middle finger of all time. — Anonymous
The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you’ll tolerate. — Anonymous
In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you. — Andrea Dykstra
Reminder: you are worthy of all the love you’ve been given. — Wren Wilds
Smile whatever happened quotes
- “Never let others see you suffer. Some thrive off your pain. So, no matter how cruel life is, always be kind and smile. If you do that, god will grant you a reward greater than the suffering you endured.” ― Imania Margarita
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” ― Vivian Greene
- “Stop giving people the power to control your smile, your worth, your attitude, and your day. Don’t give anyone that much power over your life.” ― Germany Kent
- “Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.” ― Tiny Buddha
- “To everyone battling a difficulty or under attack right now, smile, keep your head up, keep moving, and stay positive, you’ll get through it.” ― Germany Kent
- “Smile even though you have nothing to celebrate. Celebrate the fact that you can smile. Some people don’t have nearly half of what you have and they are smiling just because they can. ” ― Germany Kent
- A smile is a happiness you’ll find right under your nose. ― Tom Wilson
- “Smile and let your Heart Shine! Once you have realized that people around you have nothing to do with your faults and losses, you will never have to wear a fake smile. Smile and emit Positive Energy. Smile and Love your Surroundings.” ― Mahsati Abdul
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. ― Marilyn Monroe
- “Blessed are they who can carry a smile on their face. They are ones who have found Inner peace in life’s mace.”― Neelam Saxena Chandra
Quotes About Smiling Through Pain to Weather the Storm
- “After every storm, the sun will smile; for every problem, there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.” ― William R. Alger
- “Remember, even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling, the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.” ― Anna Lee
- “You may not be able to see the sun in your life right now, but that doesn’t mean it’s not up there. The clouds will not last forever. The sun will shine in your life once again.” ― Joel Osteen
- “Even with the most horrendous things that happen and the tremendous pain that people have to deal with, they still laugh, because I think that’s what it means to be human.” ― Gail Honeyman
- “Nothing can resist the person who smiles at life ― I don’t mean the ironic and disillusioned smile of my grandfather, but the triumphant smiles of the person who knows that he will survive, or that at least he will be saved by what seems to be destroying him” ― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
A grin can brighten a room, improve your attitude, and elevate the spirits of others around you. It is simply a way to look at the bright side of life, to look for fun, and to bond with others. It does not imply that you are lying to yourself, not taking a situation seriously, or keeping your "head in the clouds" – it is simply a way to look at the bright side of life, to look for the fun, and to bond with others.
It's an endeavor to squeeze every last drop of joy from life, even if the days are shorter than usual. Humor, for many individuals, is a coping mechanism rather than dealing with a problem, they utilize comedy to de-stress a situation having a good sense of humor allows you to vent your frustrations and disappointments, making you more resilient when confronted with new challenges. However, it's critical to remember to look after yourself during these times and to seek support and an understanding ear when things get too much because we've all had those moments! Meanwhile, hopefully, the following collection of inspirational quotations will brighten your heart and help you see the brighter side of life that is just beyond the horizon.
Some days, weeks, months, and even years might be difficult life gives us wild curve balls that we didn't see coming, and the weight of such curveballs can bring us down.
Finding a method to seek happiness and joy, even in the most difficult of circumstances, will make healing that much simpler these quotes about smiling in the face of adversity will provide motivation and inspiration.
Whatever you're going through, you're capable of overcoming it, and all it takes is a simple grin.