Are you looking for cher quotes then you are at the very right place.
Cher, born Cherilyn Sarkisian, is one of the most iconic singers and actresses of all time. Her unique voice and ability to constantly reinvent herself has allowed her to remain relevant in the entertainment industry for over six decades.
Cher first gained fame in the 1960s as part of the singing duo Sonny & Cher, but she quickly established herself as a solo artist with hits like "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" and "Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves." Throughout her career, she has experimented with various genres, including pop, rock, disco, and even country.
But Cher's success isn't just due to her musical talent. She has also been a trailblazer for women in the entertainment industry. Her strong sense of autonomy and self-actualization has been an inspiration to many, and her impact can be seen in the work of countless female artists who have followed in her footsteps.
Cher has also been a vocal advocate for various social and political causes throughout her career. She has used her platform to speak out against injustices and promote equality, particularly for the LGBTQ+ community. Her outspokenness on these issues has earned her a devoted fan base who see her as more than just a pop icon.
At 76 years old, Cher shows no signs of slowing down. She continues to perform and release new music, and she remains active on social media where she often shares her thoughts and opinions on current events. Her ability to stay relevant and impactful for so long is a testament to her talent, drive, and dedication to making a difference in the world.
Here are the quotes from cher
1. IF YOU REALLY WANT SOMETHING YOU CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.
2. HUSBANDS ARE LIKE FIRES – THEY GO OUT WHEN THEY’RE LEFT UNATTENDED.
3. MEN AREN’T NECESSITIES. THEY’RE LUXURIES.
4. A GIRL CAN WAIT FOR THE RIGHT MAN TO COME ALONG BUT IN THE MEANTIME THAT STILL DOESN’T MEAN SHE CAN’T HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH ALL THE WRONG ONES.
5. I CAN TRUST MY FRIENDS THESE PEOPLE FORCE ME TO EXAMINE MYSELF, ENCOURAGE ME TO GROW.
6. “I don’t know what else I would be if I wasn’t me. I am not looking from the outside, looking back. I am who I am.”
7. WOMEN ARE THE REAL ARCHITECTS OF SOCIETY.
8. I’M AMUSING AND CRAZY ON TWITTER. I TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT THINGS, STUPID THINGS.
9. I’M INSECURE ABOUT EVERYTHING, BECAUSE… I’M NEVER GOING TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE THIS BLOND, BLUE-EYED GIRL. THAT IS MY IDEA OF WHAT I’D LIKE TO LOOK LIKE.
10. HATE CRIMES ARE THE SCARIEST THING IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE REALLY BELIEVE WHAT THEY’RE DOING IS RIGHT.
We don't provide any harmful information, this post is just for entertainment purpose. If you have any problem you can contact us.