Inspirational Breakup Quotes and Sayings
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. ~ Joseph Campbell
Maybe not today, tomorrow, or even in a year. But eventually, things will turn up. You will get better and be able to look back and say: “I made it!”
Just because your past didn’t turn out exactly as you wanted it to, doesn't mean your future can’t be better than you ever imagined.
Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge. ~ Eckhart Tolle
What appears to be the end, is actually a new beginning.
Maybe not today, or tomorrow, or even in a year. But eventually, things will turn up. You will get better and be able to look back and say: “I made it!”
Some people think it's holding on that makes them strong, when actually, it's being able to let go.
You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
Patience is key for getting over a breakup. That and trailing off your interaction after the breakup. ~ Drake
Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. — Martin Luther King Jr
Break Up Cheating and Motivational Quotes
Don’t cry over someone who won’t cry over you. – Lauren Conrad
No guy is worth your tears and when you find the one that is, he won’t make you cry. – Anonymous
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours, to begin with. – Sherrilyn Kenyon
Someday you’ll cry for me like I cried for you, Someday you’ll miss me like I missed you, Someday you’ll need me like I needed you, Someday you’ll love me but I won’t love you. – Anonymous
The day you finally decide to love me will be the day after I have given up on chasing you. – Anonymous
Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don’t forget who loves you tenderly today. – Anonymous
The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye. – Anonymous
I hate you for not letting me, have you. – Anonymous
Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours. – Anonymous
I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me… – Anonymous
Positive Quotes About Break Up and Moving On
The poison leaves bit by bit, not all at once. Be patient. You are healing. ~ Yasmin Mogahed
Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end ~ Robin Sharma
Inhale the future. Exhale the past.
Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions. ~ Pema Chodron
If you really want closure, at some point you have to shut the door. ~ Jacki Wells Wunderlin
You don’t need closure. You just need to give yourself permission to move on.~ Steve Harvey
Sometimes, we survive by forgetting.
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
No matter how badly people treat you, never sink to their level. Just remember that you are better than that and walk away.
When you see me, I want you to recognize what you had, regret what you lost, and realize what you're never getting back.
Cheating In Love Quotes Inspirational
They didn't cheat because of who you are. They chose to cheat because of who they are not. ~ Charles J. Orlando
It was a mistake, you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you. ~ David Levithan
I don’t know what’s worse. People who lie, or people who think I am stupid enough to believe the lies.
When you cheated on me, you threw away a diamond and picked up a rock.
There is always a lesson of a lifetime to learn in every betrayal. ~ Edmond Mbiaka
Trust is like a piece of paper. Once it's been trampled on, it will never be perfect again.
Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It's what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don't let them take that from you. ~ Sherrilyn Kenyon
Betrayal can only happen if you love. ~ John Le Carre
All trust involves vulnerability and risk, and nothing would count as a trust if there were no possibility of betrayal. ~ Robert C. Solomon
Best Quotes About Moving On From Breakups
Some things break your heart but fix your vision.
Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you. — Gugu Mofokeng
You don’t walk out of a breakup empty-handed. Every breakup teaches a lesson. Find yours.
Don’t cling to a mistake just because you spent a long time making it.
I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.
Don’t let someone who isn’t worth your love make you forget how much you are worth.
You fell in love with a storm. Did you really think you would get out unscathed? — Nikita Gill
Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because he is finally someone else’s problem.
Breakup Heel Quotes
- “Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.”
- “Some people think that it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go.”
- ”Don't change yourself so that other people will like you. Be yourself, and the right people will like you.”
- “I’m going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – I'm going to smile.” — Lone Star
- “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” — M. Kathleen Casey
- ”You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.”
- “If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it's yours, if not it wasn't meant to be.”
- “This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something."
- “Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.” — Robert Holden
- “Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.” – Golda Meir
- “Hearts live by being wounded.” – Oscar Wilde
Best Motivational Quotes For Break Up's
“What’s broken is broken—and I’d rather remember it as it was than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.” – Margaret Mitchell
“I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don’t know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I’ll break up with someone on purpose.” – Rita Rudner
“One makes mistakes; that is life. But it is never a mistake to have loved.” – Romain Rolland
“What we wait around a lifetime for with one person, we can find in a moment with someone else.” – Stephanie Klein
“There really is a lot of fish in the sea, everyone can be replaced. It’s okay.”
“I didn’t lose you. You lost me. You’ll search for me inside of everyone you’re with and I won’t be there.” -R.H.Sin
“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” -Mark Twain
“Never love anybody who treats you like you’re ordinary.” -Oscar Wilde
“Sometimes you must forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.”
“Don’t stress over the could haves. If it should have, it would have.”
“Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” -Dalai Lama
“Breakups hurt, but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is again, not a loss.”
“Remember the time you thought you wouldn’t survive? Well, you did, and you can do it again.”
“Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” -Marilyn Monroe
“If my absence doesn’t affect your life then my presence has no meaning in it.”
Inspirational Quotes About Breakups And Moving On By Yourself
You still have so many years to meet with so many people you never knew you could love so much. -- Unknown
Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some come to clear your path. --Unknown
Before healing a wound, you must first admit that you are bleeding. -- Unknown
When you know your worth, you don’t lose people. People lose you. -- Unknown
You don’t need to be someone’s princess. You are already a queen. -- Unknown
If someone can walk away from you, let them. -- Unknown
Click here to read boyfriend cheating quotes
Motivational Quotes After Breakup
- “Pain is the person you never want to see. But without Pain, how would you recognize Joy?”
- “If I don’t listen to the stories my mind is telling me, is there a problem right now?”
- “It always seems impossible until it's done.” — Nelson Mandela
- “You're always one decision away from a totally different life.”
- “The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation.” ― Cheryl Hughes
- “You didn’t just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn’t just break my heart; you broke our future.” — Steve Maraboli
- “No woman could love a cheater and not pay the price for it.” — Rose Wynters
- “Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.” — Patti Callahan Henry
- “Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broke not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend.” — Danka V.
- “People cheat when they are afraid. When there is no cost to being wrong or confessing ignorance, there is no reason to cheat or fake comprehension.” — Leah Hager Cohen
- “Seriously, if the bastards cheat on you, then they don’t deserve you anyway. If that’s a legit fear, then you probably shouldn’t be with them, to begin with.” — Kody Keplinger