One of the find quotes you will see about jummah is these Jumma quotes that actually will help you to celebrate your jummah in another way of of the normal days, and tell you the real meaning and importance of jummah.
Every Friday is considered Jumma, a holy day for all Muslims around the world. On this day, the Muslim community spends it praying fervently, giving generously, reciting the Quran, and listening to Hadiths. For the religious, this auspicious day has significant significance, thus it is vital to greet fellow Muslims with greetings such as Jumma Mubarak wishes and messages, as well as heartfelt dua's and blessings! Another way to communicate such sentiments is through social media. So, if you're looking for some inspiration, check out these Jumma Mubarak quotes, greetings, and messages!
The simplest way to make the most of your Friday is to put your best foot forward as soon as you get out of bed. When you're yearning for a day off, it might be difficult to find inspiration, but with the help of a fantastic quotation, you can be encouraged to kick it at the office or in class and reap the benefits of spending the weekend any way you want. As a result, these Friday quotes will provide you the energy and inspiration you require.
Jumaah is regarded by Muslims as a special day of the week. They perform the compulsory prayer and send Jummah Mubarak messages, wishes, and dua's to their loved ones.
Best Friday quotes to make your half-day
Jummah is an important day one all around the world and there is a half-day on jummah(Friday) if you want to enjoy your jummah then we have some quotes.
Friday in Urdu is called jummah.
Jummah Mubarak to everyone may everyone live in peace.
Safai nisf eman hai jummah ko har Muslim ko zaroor nahana chaheye. - jummah mubarak
Duaon me yaad rkhna jummah Mubarak dosto.
Jummah kay din aik dafa pyari nabi par durood parna chaheye.
Jummah Mubarak Quotes in Urdu
Ay Meray RAB! Bakhash Day Aur Reham Farma. Meray Jo Gunah TERE Ilam Main Hein.
Unse Darguzar Farma. Ameen
Ay Qainat Kay MALIK Iss Mubarak Din Ka Sadqa, Hamaray Pyaron, Aziz Rishtadaron ke
Aur Jo Post Parh Rahay Hein Un Sab Ke Dili Muradain, Tamanian, Khwahishain, Aasain,
Umeedain Poori Farma. Ameen
Jummah Mubarak! ALLAH TA’ALA Aap Ko Aisay Hazaron Jummay Naseeb Farmaye.
Beshak Zindage Thaka Denay Wale Cheez Hay Aur Jab Tum Thak Jao
To Apnay RAB Ko Yad Karo Kyun Keh
Sakoon To Sirf ALLAH Kay Zikar Main Hay.
Jab Tum Kese Ka Koi Aib Dekho To Ussay Apnay Andar Talash Karo, Ussay Apnay Andar Pao To Ussay Nikal Do. Yahi Haqeeqi Tableegh Hay.
Aaj Jitnay Bhe Hath Tere Barghah Main Uthay Hain, Unsab Ke Duaon ko Qabool Farma. Ameen
Yah ALLAH! Meray Walidain Ko Un Hazar Logon Main Shamil Farma. Jo Beghair Kese Hisab Kitab Kay Jannat Main Dakhil Hongay. Ameen
YA ALLAH! Meray Woh Gunah Maaf Farma Jo Mere Duaon Ko Qabool Nahe Honay Detay. AmeenJumma Mubarik!
Friday Quotes in Urdu
قوتِ عشق سے ہر پست کو بالا کردے
دہر میں اسمِ محمدؑ سے اُجالا کردے
کروڑوں دُرود و سلام اُن کے اوپر
جنہوں نے سکھایا مجھے مر کے جینا
گنہ گار تھا ، ہے یہ ظرفِ محمد
بلایا شاکرہ کو بھی شہرِ مدینہ
Jumma Mubarak in Urdu Text
کلامِ پاک میں اللہ نے بس یہ ہی بتلایا
نبی ﷺ کا جو نہ ہو پائے ہمارا ہو نہیں سکتا
مری شان کعبہ، مری جاں مدینہ
وہاں پر مرا دل، وہاں پر سفینہ
خدا کا کرم ہے یہ درسِ محمد
سکھائے ہمیں زندگی کا قرینہ
بنے گے کب ہم مہمان مدینے کے
بلائیںگےکب ہمیں سلطان مدینےکے
جائیں گے ہم کس روز مدینے کو
دل میں ہیں بس یہی ارمان مدینےکے
“O you who believe! When the call to prayer is proclaimed on Friday hasten earnestly to the remembrance of God and leave aside business. That is best for you if you but knew.” -- AlQuran
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) about jummah:
“There is an hour on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while offering Salat and asks something from Allah Almighty, then Allah will definitely fulfill his demands and Prophet Muhammad (SAW) pointed out the shortness of that particular time with his hands.” -- Bukhari
Do You Best And Allah Will Do The Rest.
“Alhamdulillah, For We Has Reached Another Blessed Jummah.”
Thank You, Allah, For This Blessed Friday.
The Best Gift You Can Give Someone Is Dua. Jumma Mubarak!
Jummah Mubarak Dua
Oh, Allah forgives us all our sins, great and small, the first and the last, those that appear and those that are hidden. Make us among the pious one and grant us the pleasure in this world and hereafter, Jummah Barakah.
To Allah belong the unseen (secrets) of the heavens and the earth and to Him goeth back every affair (for decision): then worship Him, and put thy trust in Him: and thy Lord is not unmindful of aught that ye do. Jummah Mubarak.
Oh, Allah! Control our Hearts while going astray, divert our thoughts from planning evils against others, assist us to defeat Satan, enrich us with iman, Health & Wealth, make us active in all aspects of Ibaadat (worship) and make our entire life beneficial to Islam & humanity. Ameen. Jumma’at Mufeedah.
May Almighty Allah grant you peace, stability, prosperity, goodness, love, kindness, and peace of mind. Juma’at Mufeedah.
May Almighty Allah bless you, with whatever you know is the best for you. Watch over your family and keep them safe forever. Amin. Juma’at Mubarakah.
Allah’s divine helps a person break all barriers and achieve that height which earlier seemed impossible to overcome. He will see you through. Juma’at Kareem.
Jummah Mubarak Best Ever quotes and wishes
- “Whoever Read Surah Al Kahf On The Day Of Jummah, Will Have A Light That Will Shine From Him From One Friday To The Next. Jummah Mubarak”
- “Friday Is Near, Don’t Worry Dear, Clean Clothes Wear, Forget All The Fear, Eyes Shed The Tear, Enjoy The New Year.”
- “Thank You, Allah, For This Blessed Friday. Jumma Mubarak.”
- “Friday Is The Balance Of The Week, Ramadan Is The Balance Of The Year And Hajj Is The Balance Of The Life.”
- “Pray Allah Almighty… And Show Some Faith & Dignity… Quran Be At Ur Side… Islam Giving U A Pride…. Sunnah Be A Light U… That Will Glow And Let U Do… All The Acts Make U Feel… Nothing But This Land Is Real…!! JUMMA MUBARAK!!”
- “The Best Gift You Can Give Someone Is Dua. Jummah Mubarak!”
- “When You Make Dua’a, It Is A Sign That Allah Loves You And Intended Good For You.”
- “May The Angels Protect You. May The Sadness Forget You. May Goodness Surround You. May Allah Always Bless You!”
- “Be Happy, Not Because Everything Is Good, But Because You Can See The Good Side Of Everything.”
- “Do You Best And Allah Will Do The Rest. Jummah Mubarak…”
Jumma Mubarak Wishes
- “Unquestionably, To Allah Belongs Whatever Is In The Heavens And The Earth.” -- AlQuran
- “Salah Is The First Thing You Will Be Questioned About, So Do Not Make It The Last Thing On Your Mind.”
- “Jummah Mubarak, May Our Deeds Attract Allah’s Love, Noor, And Barakah. So That Our Lives May Be Filled With Peace, Happiness, And Freedom From Any Calamity.”
- “Alhamdulillah For Everything I Have And For Everything I’ve Been Blessed With.”
- “The Most Beloved Deed To Allah Is To Make A Muslim Happy.” -- Prophet Muhammad(SAW)
- “Ya Allah Make The Day I Stand Before You The Most Beautiful Day Of My Life.”
- “Alhamdulillah, For We Has Reached Another Blessed Jummah.”
- “Have Fear Of ALLAH Wherever You Are. Jummah Mubarak”
Best Juma quotes
Ya ALLAH, Convert our discomfort to comfort, Our pains to gains, our tears to smiles, our good dreams to realities.
May Allah keep us away from the wrong things that will take us away from him and let us follow the good things that will take us closer to him! -- Jumma Mubarak
The Prophet Muhammad Sall-Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam said:
Whosoever desires that Allah answers his dua's in unfavorable and difficult conditions, he should make plentiful dua in days of ease and comfort.” Also, he said: “The person who does not ask from Allah, Allah becomes angry with him.
Jummah Mubarak WhatsApp status
- O Allah, remove from my heart the love of everything not beloved to You. Jummah Mubarak
- Ya Rabb, don’t put me back into what you once took me out from. Jummah Mubarak to every one
- O Allah, guide me among those whom you have guided. jummah Mubarak to you and your family
- O, Allah! Enlighten what is dark in me. Strengthen what is weak in me. Mend what is broken in me. Bind what is bruised in me. Heal what is sick in me. Straighten what is crooked in me. Revive whatever peace & love died in me. Jummah Mubarak
- Oh Allah, help me make correct choices. Blessed Friday
- Ya Rabb! Grant us a way out of our difficulties, save us from the situation we’re in, sooner rather than later. We pray for Your Mercy. Jummah Mubarak
- O, Allah, give me patience when things don’t go my way. You know what is best for me, so help me accept what You have decreed for me and make me among Your grateful servants. Ameen. Jummah Mubarak quotes
- May we be able to live by Allah’s orders till next Jumma!
- Praying for this sacred day to grace our lives with holy blessings! -- Jumma Mubarak!
- O Allah, forgive me all my sins great and small, the first and the last those that are apparent and those that are hidden. -- Jumma Mubarak!
Friday quotes Instagram
- All I wish is that every Jummah prayer brings peace, joy, and forgiveness of Allah to all of your lives and strengthens your faith in Him. -- Jumma Mubarak.
- Ya Allah, don’t let us die unless we are true Muslims
- May Allah Shower His Countless Blessings on You And Your Family on This Holy Day. Jummah Mubarak
- Jummah. “Oh, Allah! Open for me the doors of your mercy”
- Friday is here, Let’s pray for the world. Ya Allah, Forgive all our sins and save us from the corona Virus. Ameen
- Jummah Mubarak! Allah is the one who has power overall. -- Jummah Allah power quote
Quotes On Jumma Mubarak
Asalam-o-Alaikum everyone, Jumma Mubarak. Don’t forget me in your prayers, May Allah bless you all.
Thank you, Allah, for this blessed Friday. Jumma Mubarak
O You who believe! when the call is proclaimed for Jummah (Friday Prayer), come fast to the remembrance of Allah. – Quran
Friday Islamic Quotes
O Allah I call you to witness and you are sufficient witness and I call to witness all your angels. the inhabitants of your heavens. the bearers of your throne. that I bear witness that you are Allah: There is no god but You. You Alone. – Islamic Jumma Mubarak Image
Friday Jumuah The Messenger of Allah, (PBUH), said: “whoever hears the call to Friday prayer and he does not come, and he heart it again and does not come, and he hears it again and does not come, then Allah will put a seal over his heart and give him the heart of a hypocrite.”
Beautiful Friday Quotes
- Come to Masjid early for the Jumma (Friday) prayer and earn a bonus reward of as much as offering a camel. – Sahih Al Bukhari.
- Whoever reads Surah Al Kahf on the day of Jummah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the Next. Jummah Mubarak.
- Jummah Quotes. The most beloved deed to Allah is to make Muslim Happy. – Muhammad Peace be upon Him.
- Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and Hajj is the balance of life. – imam ibn Al-Qayyim
Jummah Mubarak messages
- Jummah Mubarak – Indeed, Your Allah – He is the knowing creator. – Al Hajr :
- Today is Jummah, The Brightest Day of the week. , Clean yourself, Pray,, Make Dua, Recite Drood, Read Surat Kahf.
- As of Friday Shines in the heart of believers may you be among the ones who will receive the benefits and blessing of Friday Prayers. Jummah Mubarak.
- Al Jummah (Friday) O you who have believed, when (the adhan) is called for the prayers on the day of Jumma, then proceed to the remembrance of God and leave the trade. That is better for you. if you only know.
- Find When the prayer has been concluded, disperse within the land and week from the bounty of God, and remember God often that you may succeed. Al Quran: verses
Jummah Mubarak captions
- Wishing you a blessed Jumma. May all your prayers be heard today!
- May Allah shower every Muslim with his unconditional blessings. Jumma Mubarak!
- Wish you a blessed and pleasant Jummah. May this valuable day bring satisfaction in your heart and fill your life with the endowments of Allah!
- Jummah Mubarak! I wish you and your family a blissful and blessed Jumma.
- May Allah grant you mercy for the sake of this holy day! Jumma Mubarak!
- All I wish is that every Jummah prayer brings peace, joy, and forgiveness of Allah to all of your lives and strengthens your faith in Him. Jumma Mubarak.
- Jumma Mubarak to you! May this day bring peace and serenity upon you.
Jummah Mubarak in English
- Happy Jumma to you! Seek forgiveness to Allah on this blessed day!
- From the little evildoing to enormous, may Allah pardon all of us on this valuable day and guide us in the right way. Jumma Mubarak to all.
- On the Jumma, all I pray is that may you be blessed with the favors of Allah, and your life is filled with good health, joy, love, and peace. Happy Friday.
- Happy Jummah. May Almighty endows His numerous favors on you and your family every Friday!
- Jumma Mubarak to you and your family. May Allah always let our hearts and psyches be ready for the supplication of Him and keep us grateful for all His favors.
Jummah Mubarak Wishes
May Allah bless you and your family on this special day, Jumma Mubarak to you, dear friend.
May Allah make all of your dreams come true and accept all the prayers you’ve done, Jumma Mubarak to you, dear friend.
It’s a holy moment to pray to Allah and ask for an apology. I hope Allah will accept your prayers and make you successful in both lives, Jumma Mubarak to you.
Asalam-u-Alaikum dear, don’t forget me in your prayer. I pray for your good health and long life, Jumma Mubarak to you.
Jumma Mubarak to the most loving person in the world, I am sending lots of blessings and good wishes for you on this special day. May Allah accept all of your prayers.
This is a special day, let’s keep yourself clean and awesome. It’s a good time to remember Allah through prayer and reciting the Quran.
Jumma Mubarak to you dear, keep reciting the Quran more and more and pray to Allah for His mercy.
Allah is our creator and He has created the entire world, we are blessed with his billions of blessings.
May you have all the success, happiness, and joy in your life. That’s my prayer for you on this Jumma day, Jumma Mubarak to you, dear.
Friday Quotes for Instagram
Happy Friday my friend. May you be blessed with peace of mind, good health, and uncountable favors of Allah!
Jumma Mubarak! Allah’s benevolence knows no boundary indeed, may He bless you!
We are indeed fortunate to live until another Friday! Have a blessed Jumma!
Jumma Mubarak to all of you. May Allah listen to our petitions and favor us this Friday by lessening all our troubles!
Jummah Mubarak Quotes
“It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.” —Anonymous
“Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.” —Tom Lehrer
”Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.” —Anonymous
”It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.” —Anonymous
“You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” —Robin Williams
“Friday afternoon feels like heaven.” —El Fuego
“If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.” —James Johnson
“It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!” —Napz Cherub Pellazo
“Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!”—Kate Summers
“It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.” —Anonymous
“Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” —S. O’Sade
“Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.” —Nanea Hoffman
“Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.” —Byron Pulsifer
“Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first” —Anonymous
“I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” —Helen Mirren
“Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun.” —Rebecca Black
“When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” —Catherine Pulsifer
Power full Friday quotes and prayers
- “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” —Florence Welch
- “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.” —Anonymous
- “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” —Chrissy Teigen
- “Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today!” —Garrett Kingston
- “Life is good especially on a Friday.” —Anonymous
- “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” —Lauren Oliver
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is younger than you.” —Dr. Seuss
- “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” —Douglas Booth
- “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray, and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love.” —The Cure